Join the McKinley Landing residents association and be an important part of our growing community by having voting rights and having a say in maintaining the natural beauty and inherent value of McKinley Landing.
Past activities and successes of the Board and the Association include:
- Improving access to information for residents:
- Developing a new website dedicated to McKinley issues and interests
- Hosting Annual General Meetings each June with topical speakers
- Liaising with the City of Kelowna, GEID, Melcor and McKinley Beach and advocating on the Community’s behalf:
- Influencing the location of the Melcor park
- Working with the City to have the stairway built to Dewdney Park #1
- Working with the City to have Dewdney Park #1 expanded
- Working with GEID to understand community water plans
- Discussing road conditions and safety concerns with the City and developers
- Ensuring important safety information, such as Evacuation Routes, is understood by residents.
Future successes can’t be achieved without community input and engagement. Please join the McKinley Landing Residents Association today, by completing the information below:
Payment: your $25 membership fee can be paid:
- by online Interac eTransfer to the MLRA email address: email@example.com
- by cheque mailed to: McKinley Landing Residents Association, 2652 Arthur Rd, Kelowna, BC, V1V 2B7
Complete the form below or mail in the printable version (Word document): MLRA Membership Form
* This information is being collected for the express purpose of becoming a member of the McKinley Landing Residents Association. We will not share or sell your information, and will only use or disclose it where necessary to fulfill these purposes. We may use the information to communicate relevant Community information, or in the event of a community emergency.